Camp Egypt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting in my {not-so} English garden waiting for the sun... {Open}

3 posters

Go down

Sitting in my {not-so} English garden waiting for the sun... {Open} Empty Sitting in my {not-so} English garden waiting for the sun... {Open}

Post  Rufus Teh Hoodie Tue May 10, 2011 3:21 pm

•• Sparrow ••
Sparrow sighed as she sat at the edge if the field. She had always loved nature, and always loved being surrounded by it. Back home in England, Sparrow always used to go out to the many fields around her home and just sit there with her friends, talking and laughing, just enjoying everything. Nature calmed her. Most of the time. But that was all in the Past now. Sparrow wasn't in Britain anymore. She was in Alexandria, or wherever this camp was situated. She breathed in the pollen, opening one of her eyes, looking around lazily to see if anyone else was around.
"Hello?" she called out. She could have sworn she had heard someone.

Rufus Teh Hoodie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sitting in my {not-so} English garden waiting for the sun... {Open} Empty Re: Sitting in my {not-so} English garden waiting for the sun... {Open}

Post  S.P.Q.R Thu May 12, 2011 2:40 pm

I Walked Slowly Up The Hill, My Limbs Weak From Practice, I Heard The Faint Sound Of A Females Voice. I Looked Up TO See The Back Of Her Head. I Smiled, Huh How Funny, I Had Snuck Up On An ISIS Child... You'd Think They'd Put Some Type Of Magical Warning System... But No.... This Must Be A Newbie. "Hey There, Whats Up?" I said, My Voice Sounding Like Deep Thunder.
S.P.Q.R
S.P.Q.R
Admin

https://egyptiankids.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Sitting in my {not-so} English garden waiting for the sun... {Open} Empty Re: Sitting in my {not-so} English garden waiting for the sun... {Open}

Post  Rufus Teh Hoodie Thu May 12, 2011 2:52 pm

•• Sparrow ••
"Oh! Hey there... I guess that the stratosphere is up, you know, hanging with the atmosphere and various gasses in the sky... There's a reason why it's blue you know. Light filtering through the atmosphere. Refraction." she shook her head. Why was she so nerdy? It wasn't exactly a gift that she could name all the states of matter, and most of the periodic table. At least it helped her understand the world around her. It was a pretty confusing place. "I'm Sparrow, by the way. Sparrow Hawk. How are you?" she asks the boy, nodding in his direction. Seems like her mood wheel was in the shy section. Soon enough, it would change, and the moodiness would return. Just like it always did.

Rufus Teh Hoodie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  S.P.Q.R Sat May 14, 2011 2:23 pm

I Laughed A Little, "Yeah, I Know The Atmosphere... You New Here? It Can Be Quite Hectic At Camp Egypt.. So If You Need Help With Life, just Call Me Up..." I Said, Zapping Lightning between my fingers.
S.P.Q.R
S.P.Q.R
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Teh Hoodie Sat May 14, 2011 2:40 pm

•• Sparrow ••
"I guess I'm kind of new . . . I dunno. All the days have just mashed together since my brother and I arrived here. I guess I've sort of forgotten how to tell the time. And I've lived in a few cities... I can deal with hecticness." she nods, still smiling. She saw the lightning crackle between his fingertips, and wanted to perform some magic of her own. She rubbed her thumb and forefinger together, and soon enough, a small sphere of fire lit up in her fingers. She extended it, until it filled her palm. "DOn't you just love fire?" she asked him, marvelling at the flames. If Robin was here, he would call her a pyro. But he wasn't. It was just her, Seth and the fire.

Rufus Teh Hoodie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Sat May 14, 2011 3:00 pm

Makoto dragged up the hill his eyes red from crying ''Oh why do i have to come here i miss Haruka!'' He remembered how nice she always was. Makoto would do anything for another day with her but that wouldnt happen all because his dad was ''Special''.

Makoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Teh Hoodie Sat May 14, 2011 3:10 pm

•• Sparrow ••
Sparrow made a note of the upset boy making his way up into the field where she and Seth were sat. He seemed pretty sad. Well, we'll change that, right? she thought to herself, extinguishing the fireball in her palm.
"HEY KID! WANNA HANG WITH US?" she shouted to him, waving him over.

Rufus Teh Hoodie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Sat May 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Makoto looked up and tried to manage a smile but failed at it. ''Ok i guess!'' he shouted back as he picked up a little more speed not wanting to be rude. When he got to the top he said ''Um Hi im Makoto Chan who are you?''

Makoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Teh Hoodie Sat May 14, 2011 3:20 pm

•• Sparrow ••
"I'm Sparrow Hawk, daughter of Isis. And this is . . . A guy whose name I do not know. He's pretty cool though." she laughs, re-lighting the fire ball in her palm. "Do you like fire? I do. . . I love Vampire Knight too . . . Best anime I've seen in a while. Do you like anime, Makoto - Chan?" She asks, a hyper energy filling her. Guess she now knew how Robin felt every single day. "Sorry if I seem over-bearing . . . Kind of hyper, if you know what I mean." she grinned at the boy, before giving him a bit of time to reply.

Rufus Teh Hoodie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Sat May 14, 2011 3:23 pm

Makoto stepped back a bit ''Well im not my usualy self im usually very hyper and so called annoying i love anime but i just had to leave a perfect life so i may need some time if you can understand.'' He held his breath holding back tears he was such a mess!

Makoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Teh Hoodie Sat May 14, 2011 3:33 pm

•• Sparrow ••
She nods in agreement.
"I understand. My twin and I had to leave everything behind, when we left England. But we've found new friends and stuff." this new kid talking about missing home and stuff was reminding her of Sam. Oh, how she missed him! Her best friend, whom was left behind back in Standish. "But you'll adapt, right?"

Rufus Teh Hoodie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Sun May 15, 2011 5:22 am

Makoto looked down out of despair ''Yeah i i guess i probably will.'' He wished that he was as cheery as this new girl she seemed so happy even though she was at camp not home. Did this mean she was mentally stronger then him that would be terrible!

Makoto

Back to top Go down

Post  S.P.Q.R Sun May 15, 2011 10:24 am

I watched Silently, Tense... Emotions Weren't really my thing. So I Just Waited, And Waited For This To End And Be 9over With.
S.P.Q.R
S.P.Q.R
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Teh Hoodie Sun May 15, 2011 10:39 am

•• Sparrow ••
She sat there for a moment, feeling the awkward slience fill the air. She felt as if they were leaving the other boy out a bit.
"Hey, Seth, you okay? You seem pretty quiet." she asked, tilting her head slightly to the left. At this moment in time, in this personality, she hated people being alone. On another day, it may be different. Scratch that - on another day, it will be different.

Rufus Teh Hoodie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Mon May 16, 2011 11:02 am

Makoto looked up and sat up ''Well i really must be getting to my umm place to sleep right?'' He started to walk off torwards some cabins/cottage things.

Makoto

Back to top Go down

Post  S.P.Q.R Mon May 16, 2011 5:27 pm

Aw She Did Have Some Thing On Her Mind... "Hmm I'm Good, Just Not An emotions Type Of Person..." I Said Smiling Sadly.
S.P.Q.R
S.P.Q.R
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Teh Hoodie Tue May 24, 2011 11:08 am

Sparrow Hawk
"Not good with emotions? Huh. I've never met anyone who's not good with emotions before. But there's a first for everything, right?" she tilted her head to the side as she examined the boy. Maybe she could help him understand emotions or feel less awkward around them? Or not.

Rufus Teh Hoodie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  S.P.Q.R Tue May 24, 2011 2:55 pm

More Lightning Crackled between my finger tips, as i felt the air around me close in tight. I Felt Trapped, i Knew What She'd Ask Or Say... The Power In My Chest Grew and slid Down MY Fingers. An Image Of A Sword Appeared In My Head, But I Disposed Of It Quickly, Not Wanting To Fight Anything.
S.P.Q.R
S.P.Q.R
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Teh Hoodie Wed May 25, 2011 12:16 pm

Sparrow
"Are you okay?" Sparrow asked him. Seth looked like he was in pain, and not a small pain either. "Anything I can do to help?" she bit her lip, wide eyes looking at the boy.

Rufus Teh Hoodie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  S.P.Q.R Thu May 26, 2011 5:31 pm

"Nah, I'm Just Sore From Practice Today, Its Been Really Tough. I Cant Get Enough Sleep, Or Enough Chaotic Energy out Of My System To Even Think Of Sleep." I Said Looking Down At Her, I Sat Awkwardly and looked Up At The Sky.
S.P.Q.R
S.P.Q.R
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Teh Hoodie Tue May 31, 2011 3:31 pm

Sparrow
"If you have too much chaos, then why don't you just, I dunno, blow up a tree or something. That should get rid of some. Then you could sleep!" she suggested, thinking as to where Robin might be. Probrably asleep, something that Seth couldn't do. "If you need help learning how to sleep, you could always just go and see my brother. He's kind of a genious at sleeping." she informs him, standing up off the floor. "Well, imma go now. See you around."

Rufus Teh Hoodie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum